TT22 The Triathlon Pedal
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
We can ship TT22 to the EU, Norway and Switzerland. No shipping to Austria.
For shipments to the USA and Canada, please visit Amazon.com. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C1CWZ6L9?ref=myi_title_dp
Optimized for Triathlon!
- This is the World's lightest clipless pedal system: 75g per pedal and 9g per cleat!
- Optimized for speed, enabling a 15-30mm lower seat post and reduced drag.
- The stack height is only 9 mm! The cleat rests INSIDE the pedal.
- Titanium axles. Max rider weight 90kg.
- Each pedal supports on FOUR needle bearings. This means SOLID power transfer.
- Massive 890mm2 shoe-pedal contact area.
- Float can be set at +/-3,5deg or +/-7,5deg.
- Q-factor: 53mm.
- The pedal moves your axle 20 mm further back under the shoe than ordinary pedals do. This saves your calves and Achilles for the run and reduces toe-drop.
- Click-in is done by stepping down on the pedal, which is nose-down when not engaged. The click-out is by rotating the foot, like Look and Shimano.
Check if your shoes are compatible! Your shoes MUST have a flat, at least 32 mm wide area behind the two rear M5 threads. (See the photos and the compatibility lists below). When in doubt, please email a photo of your shoes to email@example.com.