BOLT2 for SPD and CrankBrothers
The BOLT2 adapter is for 2-bolt systems like SPD and Crank Brothers.
The main purpose if this adapter is to provide a better comfort for cyclists who suffer from metatarsal pain or hot spots. The adapter does so in two ways:
1) The pressure point is moved away from the ball of the foot
2) A much larger support area is provided, distributing the cleat pressure over a 4x larger area.
The BOLT2 adapter DOES NOT FIT:
A) shoes that have a fully recessed cleat groove. See the photos below. The adapter only fits shoe soles that have no protruding edges behind the cleat.
B) Shoes with only two threads available for the M5 bolts. Such baseplates might rotate. See photos below.
COMPATIBILITY WARRANTY: If the adapter does not fit your 2-BOLT shoe, just send us an email with a photo of the adapter on the shoe (please write order number, shoe model and size too). We will then provide you a 100% refund.
- ONLY Compatible with Shimano SPD and Crank Brothers.
- NOT compatible with BeBop 2-bolt system.
- AISI430 Stainless steel (Strong stuff)
- CNC machined.
- 4mm thick.
- Large area for pressure distribution.
- 2 years warranty.
- In the package: 2 PatroCleats BOLT2 adapters, 8pcs M5 8mm nylon-tipped screws, and two shoe-curvature shims.