TT22 Time Trial Pedal
Taxes incluses. Frais de port calculés à l'étape de paiement.
For orders in Switzerland: Please order here.
Seriously fast! Obscenely light!
- The combined effects of pedal shape, a more horizontal foot and a lowered seat post reduce your CdA by 3-5% compared to other pedal systems.
- World record weight: 74g per pedal, 9g per cleat!
- Stack height: 9 mm! The cleat is nested INSIDE the pedal.
- Moves your axle 20-25 mm farther back than any other pedal. This relaxes your calves, reduces toe-drop, reduces shoe frontal area and enables a lower seat post.
- In total, expect a 15-30mm lower seat post when using this pedal system.
- Titanium axles. Max rider weight 90kg.
- 890mm2 shoe-pedal contact area.
- Float can be set at +/-3,5deg or +/-7,5deg.
- Q-factor: 53mm.
- Click-in is done by stepping down on the pedal.
- Click-out is by rotating the foot, like Look and Shimano.
Check if your shoes are compatible! See the compatibility list below. When in doubt, please email a picture of your shoes to firstname.lastname@example.org.