TT22 The Triathlon Pedal
Taxes incluses. Frais de port calculés à l'étape de paiement.
These are the PatroCleats TT22 Pedals.
100% optimized for Triathlon!
Closed for shipments in 2022. Next shipments: January 6th 2023
Before ordering: Check if your shoes are compatible! See below.
- World's lightest clipless system: 74g per pedal and 9g per cleat!
- Stratospheric aerodynamics. Designed using computational fluid dynamics loops. Wind-tunnel proven. The pedal's profile saves you 10-30 seconds on the Ironman distance compared to other aero-pedals like SpeedPlay Aeros.
- The stack height is only 9 mm! The cleat rests INSIDE the pedal.
- Titanium axles. Max rider Weight 90kg.
- 2x2 Needle bearings, 2x2 ball bearings inside.
- Massive 890mm2 shoe-pedal contact area
- Float can be set at 7deg or 15deg
- This pedal moves your feet back. It places the axle 20 mm further back than ordinary pedals - expect to lower your seat post and further improve aerodynamics.
- Click-in by stepping on the pedal. Click-out movement like Look and Shimano.
Check if your shoes are compatible! Your shoes MUST have a flat, at least 32 mm wide area behind the two rear M5 threads. (See photo) A shoe compatibility list is not yet available. When in doubt, please send an email with a photo of your shoes to firstname.lastname@example.org