This warranty covers PatroCleats bicycle products manufactured by or for Fionia AG, Bundesplatz 3, 6300 Zug, Switzerland (the "PatroCleats Products").
Fionia AG warrants that the PatroCleats Product is free from non-conformities in materials and workmanship under normal conditions and reasonable use for two years from the date of original retail purchase.
This warranty does not cover:
- the PatroCleats Product if it has been modified;
- the PatroCleats Product if it has been used for rental or commercial purposes;
- damage resulting from causes other than non-conformities in materials and workmanship, including but not limited to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper assembly, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification or other abnormal, excessive or improper use;
- damage occurring during shipment of the PatroCleats Product;
- damage resulting from use of products which are non-conforming or incompatible with the PatroCleats Product;
- damage resulting from normal wear and tear, including but not limited to damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the PatroCleats Product.
This warranty expressly provides for the repair or replacement of a non-conforming Shimano Product and is the sole remedy of the warranty. Any and all other remedies and damage that may otherwise be applicable are excluded, including but not limited to, incidental and consequential damages.
To make a valid claim under this warranty, please return the PatroCleats Product to Fionia AG, together with the original, dated invoice or receipt.
If, having inspected the PatroCleats Product, Fionia AG accepts that the PatroCleats Product is non-conforming, Fionia AG will either repair or replace the PatroCleats Product without charge.