TT22 The Triathlon Pedal
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Optimized for Triathlon!
Before ordering: Check if your shoes are compatible! (See the lists below.)
- World's lightest clipless system: 74g per pedal and 9g per cleat!
- Optimized for aerodynamics. This pedal allows you to lower your seat post by 15-30mm. The pedal's shape shortens your Ironman by 10 seconds compared to SpeedPlay Aero - the lowered seat post adds even more savings.
- The stack height is only 9 mm! The cleat rests INSIDE the pedal.
- Titanium axles. Max rider weight 90kg.
- Each side had four needle-bearings for smooth power transfer.
- Massive 890mm2 shoe-pedal contact area.
- Float can be set at +/-3,5deg or +/-7,5deg.
- Q-factor: 53mm.
- This pedal moves your feet back. It places the axle 20 mm further back than ordinary pedals - expect to lower your seat post and further improve aerodynamics.
- Click-in is done by stepping down on the pedal, which is nose-down when not engaged. The click-out is by rotating the foot, like Look and Shimano.
Check if your shoes are compatible! Your shoes MUST have a flat, at least 32 mm wide area behind the two rear M5 threads. (See photo and the lists below) A shoe compatibility list is not yet available. When in doubt, please send an email with a photo of your shoes to firstname.lastname@example.org