Adapter for CrankBrothers Hammerhead Cleats
This adapter adds 20mm rearward cleat adjustment range to your shoes.
The primary purpose of this adapter is to provide better comfort for cyclists who suffer from metatarsal pain or hot spots. The adapter does so by moving the pressure point away from the ball of the foot and by distributing the cleat pressure over a 4x larger area.
The BOLT2 adapter DOES NOT FIT:
A) shoes that have a fully recessed cleat groove. See the photos below. The adapter only fits shoe soles that have no protruding edges behind the cleat.
B) Shoes with only two threads available for the M5 bolts. Such baseplates might rotate. See the photos below.
COMPATIBILITY WARRANTY: If the adapter does not fit your 2-BOLT shoe, email us with a photo of the adapter on the shoe (please write the order number, shoe model and size too). We will then provide you with a 100% refund.
- NOT compatible with BeBop 2-bolt system.
- For Shimano SPD: See the SPIN2 adapter.
- For Standard CrankBrothers cleats: See the CRANK2 adapter.
- CNC machined.
- NOTE: Adds 4mm to the stack height.
- Large area for pressure distribution.
- 2 years warranty.
- In the package:
- 2x PatroCleats AISI430 Stainless Steel adapters
- 8x M5 8mm nylon-tipped screws
- 2x shoe-curvature shims.
- Available on Amazon USA
- Available on Amazon Australia
- EU orders are shipped from Germany with tracking and include EU VAT.
- All other non-Amazon orders are shipped from Switzerland with tracking. Please note that import duties may apply.